Wednesday, 14 May 14:00 – 15:30
A. Administrative Matters
- Select scribe
- Finalise agenda
- Approval of minutes from previous WG meeting(s)
- Review of action list
B. RIPE Database Operational Update
Denis Walker and Ed Shryane, RIPE NCC
C. New RIPE Database Software Functionality
- In test phase; scheduled for deployment (sponsoring LIR)
D. Removal of Attributes
- Consensus on removing “referral-by:”, implementation
- Consensus on removing “changed:”, implementation
- Status and implementation of “last-modified:” – any open issues?
Proposals for Changes to Schema
- Consensus on removing referral-by:?
- Discussion “changed:” vs. “last-modified:”
E. 2012-07 Implementation
F. Status Update on IETF WEIRDS Activities
Ed Shryane, RIPE NCC
G. Personalised Authorisation
Denis Walker, RIPE NCC
Y. Input from other Working Groups and/or Task Forces
- Review of Abuse Contact Stuff
- Removal of geo-location functionality?
- Removal of white pages service?
- Creation of a task force for a major review of the RIPE Database environment?