RIPE presentation templates
If you would like to give your talk using a RIPE PowerPoint or Keynote template please use the links below. The templates are pre-formatted to ensure that presentations are easy-to-read and have a professional appearance. Please do not change colours, font size, or font type.
Download: RIPE Presentation Template – PowerPoint (1.4 MiB)
Download: RIPE Presentation Template – Keynote (4.0 MiB)
General tips for legible presentations
Here are some suggested guidelines on presentation preparation to help ensure easy-to-read and easy-to-understand information on your slides:
- Limit the number of slides to avoid information overload
- Use less text and a larger font size
- Use a standard, easy to read font, such as Helvetica or Arial
- If you are using a Keynote presentation, please ensure that the “Include preview in document” checkbox is selected when saving your presentation.
- If you are worried about how your presentation will display, the safest option is to upload your slides in .pdf format.
- Presenters are encouraged to test their presentation before they present. There are two laptops in the Terminal Room configured with the same software as the presentation Mac minis. If your presentation displays correctly on these terminals, it will display correctly on the big screen.
A note about remote participation
When giving your presentation, please note that remote attendees watching on the webcast and participating using the chat facility may be experiencing a delay of up to 10 seconds. To facilitate full participation, please allow for this delay when asking for questions and comments.